Monday, January 11, 2016

The Kind of Photos You Don't Hang on Your Walls

I still take them, of course. The kind of photos you don't hang on your walls, but when you look back on them, you still smile, and think "I remember that." You know, like the pictures with a bright blue broom and apple core in the background. ;) 
It  was cold out today and I sat in the kitchen this afternoon with Griffin on my lap, spoon feeding him Rice Krispies. He didn't want to sit in his high chair, but at least he was willing to eat. He pointed outside and made noises acknowledging the blowing snow. It was pretty (from inside). 
I took the second photo at lunchtime. You can't really see it but he is spooning yogurt onto his Alvin (the Chipmunk) and it's pretty cute. I don't take as many photos as I want because he's so busy, but when he's in his highchair he can't really get away. ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment