Friday, October 16, 2015

Fall

Fall is my favourite season. I love all things fall- the clothes, pumpkins, orchards, and new beginnings. (I know that's Spring for some, or the New Year, but for me it's Fall.) Last year I took the kids behind the house for a few photos. It was a bit of a chore, some, (probably Dave) eye rolled about the necessity of the "event," but we did it. And I did the same this year. I didn't want to do it at the time, but I knew I'd regret it later if I didn't. The girls are cooperative for photos and Griffin doesn't really care too much, as long as he gets to roam free pretty quickly, and all I wanted were a few snaps anyway. As he ran down the trail, we called to him, "Goodbye Griffin!" As parents do when they want their children to hurry back out of fear that mom and dad might be leaving. He just looked back and waved as he ran along. 






No comments:

Post a Comment