Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Content

It is the end of March. I woke up to another snowfall this morning. I hate the cold and I don't care for snow, but this year, probably more than any other, I am okay with it, even though I anxiously await the Spring weather. I am okay with it because I know this winter will end. And next winter I will not have a 6 month old. I will not be watching Griffin struggle to learn to crawl and I will never have a baby again. So this winter, I am content. I relish our days indoors together, but I do look forward to the Spring, when we can get him out for more walks in his stroller and I can take him on his first swing ride at the park next door. 
Here are a few photos I took yesterday, when the weather was not so snowy. This girl is a natural for the camera. 





No comments:

Post a Comment