Sunday, November 30, 2014

Balance

This seems to be the topic of choice for me lately (aka, the topic of my life). We had another busy weekend, and one of the highlights was our Saturday dinner at DQ. With Reese's gymnastics, my photo shoots, and Dave working on the house, it's nice to stop and take a breath, and take that time together. After that we all went out to Costco to grab a few items and pick up Reese's new glasses. It was good, and when we returned, Dave put on a movie. It was a movie I wanted to watch with the girls, but I just didn't have time. I know I can't have it all all the time though. But because there is so much going on right now, I really appreciate the little things, like these moments with my little man…
And despite her faults (like ALWAYS wanting to come in and interrupt my studio sessions!) Zoe can really be a photographer's dream child. I took a few snapshots of Griffin, and when she saw me doing this, she wanted to join in too. And did I mention she was already wearing a cute dress? Because makes a photographer's heart happy too, of course!




No comments:

Post a Comment