Saturday, September 13, 2014

Enjoy

I feel like in my 30's I have had so much more gratitude for things than I did in my 20's. I "stop and smell the roses"more. I appreciate the little things, and I try to savour them. Having my third child in my 30's is no exception to this. I enjoyed my pregnancy with him, and I want to savour all the little moments of his childhood. He is my last baby. A gift. A very wonderful surprise. The last year and a half has brought us a lot of challenges, but those memories are starting to fade the surface of my mind, pushing away for the much greater things that were waiting for us. I love Griffin so much. I photographed him in his crib on Friday morning, trying to preserve those little moments, little memories, little parts of him.







No comments:

Post a Comment