Monday, August 11, 2014

Zoe's Week at Tennis Camp

I woke up this morning and I heard noise coming from downstairs. I immediately thought I'd better get up because Zoe's awake, and then I remembered she's at Grandma and Bubba's house for tennis camp this week. I am really looking forward to a week alone with my big girl because those days are going to  be harder to come by once the baby is here. With Reese being older, Zoe and I get a lot more one on one time (mostly when Reese is at sleepovers), but Zoe is almost always home. So this week I am looking forward to a week of lunch dates, (tantrum free) shopping trips, and just time hanging out. :) I know my baby girl will be enjoying her week too. I will miss her, but I know I will feel more rested at the end of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment