Sunday, June 15, 2014

Happy Father's Day!

Last year we had this elaborate plan to do father's day photos. And time went on and we got distracted by other things, and never did them. So this year I made sure that it happened, and I'm so happy I did and that I have these special photos of my girls and their extra special daddy. :) 
I hope they always remember how good their dad has been to them-  the kind of dad that sometimes takes the extra time to curl their hair for them before school, or snuggle them to sleep at night- always striving to make them happy.
Hopefully while we are on holidays this week, I will be able to get some photos of my own dad with the girls 'cause he is pretty special too. He hasn't curled my hair recently, but he still makes me laugh often, and finds me the best yard sale finds. :) 
Happy Father's Day to all the great dads out there!












No comments:

Post a Comment