Thursday, May 29, 2014

Maternity Photos

My sweet friend Sophie, who owns Raw Footage Photography, took some lovely photos of my growing bump the other week, while Spring blossoms were still plentiful. I was really excited about these since I never had maternity photos taken with the girls. I still plan to get some naked belly shots when I get bigger. Anyway, here are a few of the photos. The hand on belly shots make me a bit sad though, as I lost my engagement ring a couple months ago, and when I look at the photos of my hands, I get instantly sad that my ring from Dave isn't in the photos. :( (The one in the photos is a ring that belonged to my grandmother. It's special too, but it's not my engagement ring.)









1 comment:

  1. Great pictures :) you are the perfect pregnant Momma. :)

    ReplyDelete