Thursday, December 5, 2013

Gingerbread House

Last week I made my first ever Gingerbread House! I have been wanting a mold for a long time, but the one I had been eying was pricey. I wasn't sure how sturdy the house would be either so I hesitated to pay a lot for one. I found a silicone pan at Dollarama this year for $3. I scooped it up and gave it a try. It worked perfectly! I was so excited. But the girls were even more excited when they came home to a large array of Bulk Barn treats to decorate the house with. I look forward to using this pan year after year. I have a hideous amount of "kitchen stuff" and I sometimes think to myself "do I really need this junk?" because some of it I so rarely use, but this one will be worth the little space it takes up.


1 comment:

  1. So cute! They did a great job. What would we do without the dollar store??!!

    ReplyDelete