Sunday, September 8, 2013

Another Summer

I am disappointed in my lack of blogging this summer. Blogging just became low on my list of priorities with everything else going on this summer. Hopefully someday soon I'll be able to post about some of that. ;)
These are a few photos from highlights of our summer:
My mud loving swamp creatures (who left a VERY dirty tub).
Sparklers to celebrate Zoe's 6th birthday
A couple trips to Grand Bend (I did shoots while the children enjoyed the beach with Dave)
Time with their cousins in Grandma and Bubba's pool
The kids enjoying music with their dad
We also went to the drive in for the first time ever (as a family). That was super fun. We saw Smurfs 2. I can't wait to go again. I just don't LOVE the late nights for the kids. ;)

I'm not going to lie though. I was happy to see summer come to an end and the school year begin!










1 comment:

  1. LOL! Swamp monsters! So awesome! I'm really excited to see what had you so occupied this summer also! :D

    ReplyDelete