Sunday, June 16, 2013

Teacher Thank You Card 2013 + Father's Day

I had a lot of thoughts in my head tonight, and I was going to type them down, but then I just didn't feel like it.This week has been a real emotional rollercoaster, and I just didn't want to relive it again. So instead I'll just focus on my #1- my family. I needed a quick photo for a thank you card for Zoe's teacher. Last year I did the chalk board, and I liked that one a lot, but I need to keep them unique. Now that Zoe has started French Immersion, this seemed fitting. 
I did Father's Day photo sessions this year, and I wanted to do one with Dave and the girls too. Unfortunately between soccer, my sessions, and everything else, we didn't fit it in yet. Today would have been good, but I just wasn't in the mood so I haven't taken photos of Dave and the girls yet. I didn't even get a Father's Day photo of my own dad because I didn't even want to bring my camera out today (gasp!) So unlike me! I took this photo of Dave last Friday though. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment