Monday, May 27, 2013

Magnolia

I booked the weekend off from shoots, and had absolutely no editing to do tonight because I'm all caught up. I had no intentions of running. I decided in this evening I would do "nothing" and so with nothing to do, I thought I would post a few photos on my long neglected blog. I took these a few weeks ago while the Magnolia blossoms were still strong. I will admit to being somewhat neglectful in my life documentation through the "big" lens, lately. I do pull out my little phone and take quick snapshots often, but I don't want to be the phone-is-my-camera kind of girl. I love photography, wholeheartedly. The phone is nice to have though, I'm not going to lie. I took a snapshot of Zoe getting a piggy back ride from Dave tonight, while trying to "read" a French novel on his back. Now I don't just carry my camera everywhere we go, and who would want to miss capturing THAT moment. Or the moment when she turned to give me the stink eye for photographing her. Nice.















1 comment:

  1. how gorgeous! i love magnolia trees in bloom! looks like the girls had a great time!

    ReplyDelete