Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Project "Whenever I Feel Like It"

On January 2nd of this year I decided I would do a 365 Flickr project. I had already taken a photo on the 1st so I was good to go. But as time went on, it became a chore. I didn't feel inspired or got busy with something else. The Project was not living up to what I wanted it to be. I know some people do the project with an iphone or whatever, but for ME that is not what the project was about. It's not so much about dedication and commitment anymore because I've already done that project once, pretty successfully, so I feel like I accomplished that goal. For me, this project was about challenging myself to find new subjects, to look at things in a different light, and to challenge my skills. When it becomes simply about taking A picture, it is no longer the project for me. So I quit my Flickr project. I took no pictures today because it would have been forced. And now I am starting a NEW Flickr project to expand my skills and it will be called "Project Whenever I Feel Like It." Hmph.


1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous! I hope you feel like it often ;)

    ReplyDelete