Monday, March 25, 2013

A Celebration of Reese's 9th


Today my not-so-little girl turned 9. We celebrated this weekend with an awesome sleepover birthday party. She had four friends sleepover, we had a homemade ice cream cake (DQ has nothing on me! ;), pizza and crazy bread, a party at Claire's (which rocked!), and a movie + Dortitos (mmm). We finished off the morning with Dave making Belgian waffles+whipped cream+fruit+chocolate chips. What nine year old wouldn't be happy with that?! I made mini ice cream cupcakes with my cake pop maker for Reese's classmates. AND my gift?! My girl did this really great photo shoot for me. ♥

3 comments:

  1. Hі, уes this aгtiсle is genuinely plеasant anԁ I haѵе learnеd lοt of things from it аbout blogging.

    thanks.

    mу page - how to make a living flipping cars for profit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best birthday ever!! And such a great little photo shoot with her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whats up ѵery cool sitе!! Guy .. Beautiful .
    . Wondeгful .. Ι'll bookmark your site and take the feeds also? I'm hарpy to seаrсh out so many useful
    іnformatiοn hеre in the submit, we'd like work out extra strategies in this regard, thanks for sharing. . . . . .

    Feel free to visit my blog post page1rankingdallas.com

    ReplyDelete