Sunday, February 24, 2013

Sunday (A Pictureless Post! Ack)

Well, you all know I don't like to post without a picture, but I have a few minutes to spare at work and haven't taken the pics off of my camera in the last couple of days. Now that I have a cute little smartphone, I've taken to Instagram, which is fun because I have my phone on me most of the time, and not my big camera. I NEVER want to be the type to exchange my real camera for a phone though so I still vow to take pictures on an almost daily basis with my actual camera. Still, I like the daily reflection on Instagram. It's fun for me, and surely annoying for my few followers. ;) But they are getting a break now because my SD card is full and I'm too lazy to dump it. I had to borrow Reese's Ipod today because I needed a little fix.
So if you want to watch me eat cheeseburgers and stuff, you can check me out here.
Anyway, Sunday was a pretty good one because we went to A & W, which I love, did some shopping, went to Kiwi Kraze, and I made some pretzels. It was kind of perfect to get out of our messy house when the kids were driving us crazy. And then I went to work. The End.
P.S. Lyndsay, if you read this, thanks for pointing out that I had word verification on my blog. For those that don't know my feelings on word verification, I CAN'T STAND IT!!! The new word verification is even worse. So it should be gone now.

3 comments:

  1. Yikes! No pics! I couldn't do it! LOL
    I still can't get into taking many pics with my iphone. Quality and speed is too important to me. I like the fact I always have it though so a few phone pics have snuck onto my blog. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you mentioned me in your blog. I feel so special. Glad to know your word verification is gone. I hated it too.
    LJ(hey dont' you just love our initials are somewhat the same :)BFF

    ReplyDelete
  3. Disappointment, there are no pictures of you eating cheeseburgers!

    ReplyDelete