Thursday, February 14, 2013

In the light of the moon...

It is hard for me to get sharable pictures of my little Zo lately because she's always walking around in just her underwear. Our children are much more warm blooded than I am because this is not underwear weather. But in these, you can mostly just see her head, and I tried to crop where you could see more than that.
Sometimes I have song lyrics or sayings that run through my head over and over, and lately it has been a random quote, from The Very Hungry Caterpillar, which we haven't even read in quite a while. So yeah, it's random...
It is the very beginning of the book...


In the light of the moon a little egg lay on a leaf...
But these pictures are actually in the light of the setting sun. Anyway...
I bribed her with fruit roll to get that window reflection. I have no shame.

No comments:

Post a Comment