Monday, December 10, 2012

My New Blog

So I know some said it would work, but it didn't. Resizing for web, I was still unable at the lowest possible resolution to post one more single photo on PlainlJayne. So I'm starting again. You can find me here!
http://everylittlephoto.wordpress.com/

I tried to make another Blogger blog, but I'm still banned. :( Really banned for good from posting any pictures on any blog attached to my email. As sad as I am to leave my blogger days behind, I am moving onto Wordpress, who are unfamiliar with me and my picture hogging ways. ( I was going to replace hogging with another word, but it was naughty. ;) But y'all know what I meant by hogging... )

I have no choice on the name of this blog (being listed under my business name.) I created this a few months ago, hogging up webspace from several sites listed under my business name for potential future use. I never got around to using it. But now it's my blog. For now.

1 comment:

  1. Oh shoot! I am also at that critical point with Blogger. Yikes! I am just about to pay the monthly fee and upgrade. But maybe I should just start fresh at wordpress too. Hmmm? Argh, I can't decide! See you on over at every little photo. ; )

    ReplyDelete