Tuesday, December 18, 2012

I know I keep saying I'm leaving this place...

I know I keep saying I'm leaving this, and I am! Well, on days when it won't let me upload any pictures I am. But I checked my storage space, and I'm only at 19% use so I'm not really sure what is going on. (Some people are so much drama, eh?) Really, it's not drama. I just don't know what's happening. Anyway, here is Reese before her Brownie Christmas party. She had a great time, and I think she enjoyed dressing up because she was more than happy to pose for me. She gets right into it sometimes! Anyway, for those days that Blogger doesn't like me, I'll be over at Wordpress, but today, Blogger and I are friends! I didn't even resize these babies. 

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes with Blogger, it doesn't allow me to add photos, but if I add an album to the Picassa site then it starts to fill that automatically. (they each hold a certain amout of photos, ~ 900 for my size). Most of the time Blogger starts this automatically but sometimes it has not. Maybe a tip? Sometimes blogger is just down right finicky! ; )

    ReplyDelete