Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Some Sad News For My Blogging Days...

So I went to post some pictures tonight and I was told I was out of space for pictures, and that I'd have to purchase more. Sniff. So it looks like my days of blogging here are pretty much numbered. (I had this warning once before, but then it went away so I moved on. This time, it would NOT let me upload any photos. I don't blog as much anymore, but I liked having my own little space here. If I find another space that accepts me for who I am, a space hogging, photo lovin' kinda girl, I will post the link to my new blog in case you want to follow along. For now I will go sulk in a corner. Or edit more pictures (whatever).

3 comments:

  1. I had the exact same message tonight!! I was able to upload picasa at the 800 pixels with no problem once I figured out how to do that, it was not fun. I thought my blogging days were over too. I hope you can get it figured out soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no!!!!! Don't stop! I only have a few blogs left that I follow and yours in one of them (and yours too R.!).

    I resize all of my photos to 900 wide and post them at full size (so they appear big on the blog but aren't full size if someone downloads them). Maybe that would work? I'll miss your photos if you don't post. Maybe I'll track you down and stalk your photos on fb. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had to do the same! Resize to 800 and then carry on. It's possible! Apparently all blog platforms have similar issues. Boo!

    ReplyDelete