Monday, October 15, 2012

I am on a Blogging Hiatus...

Dear friends who read this blog,
I am taking a short break from the blogging world.  I am very thrilled to have had several clients this month, and to get the opportunity to learn more about photography in the way I enjoy most- hands on.  I love photographing families, and feel very privileged to get to work with such wonderful families and such beautiful children. Unfortunately, I still need to keep my part time job to make ends meet, and I have been working  through the night hours, trying to schedule shoots in between, and somewhat keep up with my family and my house stuff (which is currently turned upside down with our flooring project).  I am so happy to get out there as much as possible and shoot while the weather is still nice, as I suspect it will turn soon. (My last three shoots have been in the rain so the weather is starting to turn!) After this month I'm going to see about getting this indoor lighting thing to work for me...Anyway, I will be back shortly, but felt I should explain my absence so you'd all know I was alive since I am sure you were all very worried (or not. Ha).
Laura

1 comment:

  1. Good luck! You're an amazing photographer!!

    But I also hope to see you back blogging soon!

    Miss you!

    ReplyDelete