Saturday, September 1, 2012

People With Crazy Hair

So Reese was taking pictures of me with my camera. That's kind of awkward for an 8 year old 'cause it's really heavy and all. She told me my hair was messy. This from the child who styled her hair like the picture below, just a few days ago.  Yeah, messy...Uh huh.  I was afraid that it wouldn't come out. She styled that under her dad's supervision, of course, right? And worse, her friend did too. I didn't even know until the doorbell rang and it was time for her friend to go home. Ha. Hello fellow messy haired daughter. (Oh yeah, the second pic is of me asking for my camera back now. Funny that she caught that one.)

1 comment:

  1. Your hair looks great. :) So does Reese's lol I'm so happy you're starting a photography business! I love the style of your photos. Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete