Friday, September 28, 2012

Ice Cream and Pumpkins

We took our girlies out for ice cream tonight, and then we took them to a farm near our house to pick out a couple of pumpkins and gourds. Pumpkins are so beautiful, like a natural work of art, and the girls clearly shared my excitement about picking their own. Dave though, not so much. He tried to rush them along, and balked at how many pumpkins I had in mind. The girls took their time though. They loved admiring the wonderful varieties.  I had to stop though when he told me he was running out of cash and cutting into my parking money for work! I will definitely go back again though, when I'm looking for something more unique than the grocery store variety. The prices were good too!

This one is one of my new favourite pictures.  Ice cream selection is such serious business.
Zoe's got her own style these days. No real point in fighting it...!




No comments:

Post a Comment