Friday, August 17, 2012

No Children Were Harmed...

I would like to first start this post by defending myself and saying that despite how this last photo looks, no children were harmed during this brief photo session on the monkey bars. This is how that photo came to be...
Zo has become quite the master of the monkey bars and will show off as much as possible. Only this past week though, did she venture into trying our wooden monkey bars.  Before that it was the metal, sliver-risk-free variety at the local parks. After a bit of showing off tonight, her sister decided to get a round in, and then Zoe thought "doubles?" So I said they could meet in the middle, high five, and turn back around. I was pretty sure that wouldn't work out so smoothly though. And I was right. Once they hit the middle, they had no idea how they could manage turning around. But I did save them, right after I snapped this last picture. And despite how traumatized Zoe appeared to be, they did it again...with the same results, of course.

1 comment: