Friday, July 6, 2012

Summer

So I have no trip pictures from Darien Lake. I didn't take a single picture, but I think it was the best family vacation we've had so far. Last time we went there, Zoe was just turning one, and that's not such a fun age for a theme park. We spent a lot of time with me going on big kid rides with Reese, and Dave going on little kid rides with Zo, and that worked out pretty well (for me!) I was slightly relieved that Reese is still a bit shy of the 56 inches required for the Ride of Steel... until next year! Since we've returned, the weather has been pretty hot. Fortunately we bought a new pool though so that's helped. Some unrelated pictures from today...



2 comments:

  1. LOVE the picture of Zoe looking into the camera!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, bright summer photos! Darien Lake sounds like a blast!

    ReplyDelete