Monday, July 16, 2012

Imogen

I was super excited to get to take some photos of my dear friend Lyndsay's sweet little baby, Imogen. Two hours later, we had some pictures!  I have a greater appreciation  for infant photography now, and surely Lyndsay does too 'cause I made her work so hard. (Thanks Lyndsay for being so super cooperative. xo). Having only photographed two babies now, I think it is still safe to say that babies don't like being naked (gasp). (But toddlers do, right? Weird.)  I have watched those tutorials about "safely" photographing newborns with their head in their hands too, but those videos always make it look a wee (lot) easier than it actually is. I made my first attempt though. So that's a start! Here are a few of the pics...

5 comments:

  1. these pics are gorgeous Laura!
    Wish we could go back in time and get more of my munchkin too :P these moments are gone so fast!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my. Those tiny baby fingers!! These are so sweet. You got some really great shots. I'm sure her mama will absolutely love them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO BEAUTIFUL!!! Well done!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are awesome....can't tell you enough. Gemma loves the pics. I am sure imogen will one day too.

    ReplyDelete