Saturday, June 30, 2012

Vacation


We got an early start to our summer by heading to Muskoka this past week. We are now rushing to get things done before our next trip (to Darien Lake). I mostly just took pictures of chipmunks in Muskoka. Dave wasn't so keen on letting the children feed wild animals, but I was pretty sure it is okay because they are cute. Just kidding about that part...Obviously cute things can be dangerous. ;) I do kind of see chipmunk feeding as part of the childhood experience though. Basically, I'm just trying to justify letting my children feed wild animals...

2 comments:

  1. Love these Laura!! The close up of the chipmunk and the picture of your girls dancing in the water is one of the strongest images I've seen from you! LOVE them!! Enjoy your next trip! Can't wait to see the pics!!
    Erica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Skate nerd is hilarious! Love the chipmunk being fed, what an awesome photo!

    ReplyDelete