Friday, April 20, 2012

Some Awesome Cookies

Dave loves Snickers so the other day, while Reese was at school, Zoe and I made these cookies. http://www.bakersroyale.com/cookies/chewy-chocolate-chip-snickers-cookies/
Any cookie that is gone the next day is a good one.  
(It's the second cookie in the link- the one stuffed with a small chunk of Snickers.) A few notes about how I made these cookies. I used one square of margarine, which equals about 8 TBSPS of butter, not 16, like in the recipes. The cookies in no way tasted "lighter." I used 3 regular sized Snicker bars, cut up, and I did not measure my cookies with a little scoop. So I had less cookies, but of slightly varying sizes. You don't want to take the fun out of searching for the biggest cookie.

<---Reese is eating something much healthier in this pic, but I liked her hair so I put this picture in my post. Randomly.



No comments:

Post a Comment