Thursday, April 26, 2012

In a Former Life, I was an Earring

My girls love all the girlie little trinkets and knick knacks that they sell at Claire's Accessories.  Zoe always walks away with more headbands than one could possibly imagine needing, and Reese takes her sweet time, walking away with just a couple of items so that she can make her money last.  So basically what I'm getting at here is that I spend a long time in this store- enough to scout out any neat "treasures." I've found many pairs of earrings that I could not fathom actually wearing as an earring, unless I wanted my lobes to touch my shoulders, but are nonetheless cool.  And that's how this funky little owl became a charm for my purse. He also has a handy little mirror on him. Think kale bits. Handy, eh?
P.S I should add that this little guy was a real bargain too, as he was part of the 10 for $ 10 sale, making one earring just 50 cents.

1 comment:

  1. he's sooooo cute! and i abso-frickin-lutely LOVE your bag!

    ReplyDelete