Saturday, April 7, 2012

Happy Easter!

I will admit that I am not being very Easter-y this weekend. Zoe's childcare provider kindly gave the girls some treats, and we decided to use those for an Egg hunt on Friday. I'm not quite sure when we're going to fit in the glow in the dark hunt. I sadly might have to have Dave host it without me. I'm not sure about that one just yet! It kind of needs to be bit dark, ya know? This is my busiest work weekend of the year.  I will be working 5 eight hour shifts over the course of the four day long weekend. I am almost on summer holidays (for four months!) So there isn't much Easter time in between my work hours this weekend. Reese had a birthday party, and a sleepover, and then Dave took the girls to his parent's house for Easter dinner. I am now having some alone time. Ahh...relaxing. 
Happy Easter!

This one is just funny...


1 comment:

  1. LOL... I'm lovin' the catch lights in her eyes! What a cute and funny picture!!
    Erica

    ReplyDelete