Saturday, April 28, 2012

The Before Picture...

Do you see where this is going? I did not take after pictures, but the after pictures would involve some colouring on each others' clothes if I did. And some fighting. I wanted to take a picture of my children. Together. I like to make a regular practice of pulling out my camera, and I wanted to put it away, so a couple of quick shots would do. But no. The response. "Too busy. Colouring." So finally after a minute or two of begging, they caved, realizing that I would probably leave them alone if I got my way. (Now I think I know where some of their behaviour comes from?) Somehow well this photo was being taken, Zoe got a little marker on Reese's arm, and then upon seeing this she decided to add some more, and that is when the beginning of a lovely evening turned into a not so lovely one. The end.

1 comment:

  1. I love this pic! They're gorgeous!!!
    Erica

    ReplyDelete