Wednesday, March 14, 2012

March Break, Part One

I am tired today. Zoe came into our room last night, sometime around one. She then woke us a total of six times, all before 4 am. (No, she was not sick). Last night made infancy feel like a breeze. Zoe woke in the night until she was over a year old, but I could just nurse her back to sleep. Four year olds are a lot more difficult to get back to bed. Other than that, our March break has been pretty good so far.  We took a trip to Port Huron yesterday, which was fun, and the weather has been fabulous. I picked up my new lens (yay), and I am finally updating my blog, and my Flickr project.  As soon as May hits, I hope to get back on track with my photography goals. Wish me luck.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, that 3rd pic is so cute and funny! She has such a big personality! And WOW! Does Zoe ever look like you in those last photos!! I'm sure you get told that a lot!

    Erica

    ReplyDelete