Monday, March 5, 2012

Goal Setting

This week my goal for the week is to do more yoga. Today I had a chai tea latte before my yoga session, and I think that may have been a bit much because now my arm is twitching! Since having kids, I'm not really interested in attending fitness classes because the travel time, etc. cuts into too much of my free time and I like to do stuff when it works for me. So I just do yoga videos. Zoe did (part) of one with me last week. It was pretty stinkin' cute because Zoe always has to be outfitted specifically for whatever activity she's doing. I think that's half the fun for her. She looked pretty cute in her little yoga gear. I have no yoga related pictures, but hear are some unrelated pics of Reese singing (some Call Me song) yesterday.


No comments:

Post a Comment