Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Bacon Wrapped Chicken

So when I was looking up the recipe for this pin this evening, I discovered that there wasn't really a recipe, but rather a list of ingredients.  I like simple recipes and I don't prefer to measure out this and that because in all honesty, I find that more elaborate meals don't always taste like all the work that went into them. So this one is simple. I used two chicken breasts and cut them each up into a few pieces. Then I mixed up some brown sugar, some garlic powder, some chili powder, and a bit of salt and pepper. I dipped each piece of chicken in them, wrapped each piece in bacon, and put them on a sprayed baking pan and baked for 30 minutes at 400, flipping once. Dave said this one is a keeper. Chicken and bacon? Of course. I think I might stuff it with some variety of cheese next time. 

1 comment:

  1. I haven't been able to comment on your blog for over a week now...so strange! Anyways, that looks YUMMMO!!! I may have to try that since I'm a low carber.... ;)
    Erica

    ReplyDelete