Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day Portraits

I tried to take Valentine's day themed pics of the kids. It didn't go so well. (Note Zoe's face. A little dramatic, don't you think?) The picture of the two of them is the only picture I took with both of them in it.  So we'll try again next year. Reese was pretty cooperative, but my pictures still didn't turn out as planned. And Zoe's, while not as I'd envisioned, quickly became some of my new favs 'cause I think they are pretty funny. But please don't let Zoe fool you into thinking I was torturing them. If they'll give me the time of day, it will be done in less than 10 minutes. Is that really so bad?! Yeah, I guess so, if you ask a four year old!

3 comments:

  1. I think they are really adorable photos and I love the collage you did!

    ReplyDelete