Monday, February 13, 2012

Sunday Pics

I am taking advantage and composing collages for the next couple months until Picnik closes. Sniff. This is one of the other things I used Picnik for 'cause I have no idea how to make a collage in Lightroom, but I've tried, using an online tutorial and I think my version isn't current enough.  I pulled my camera out yesterday and took lots of pics for the first time in a while. We went to a birthday party and I always like the practice of photographing an event. See how I have coordinated the blue squares in the collage to match the colour of Reese's shirt? That takes skill. (I kid.) It was just luck that they had a nice matchy background colour. (ps. don't mind spell check 'cause matchy is so a word). Have you ever noticed how much cuter words sound with an "e" sound on the end? Try it. It works. That's why I call my oldest Reesey and my youngest is Zoe.

3 comments:

  1. I love the collages, I didn't know they were from a picnik program.
    Your girls are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waaah!! I'm counting on YOU to find me a replacement for Picnik! There has to be something out there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Booo to Picnik closing...I don't know what I am going to do now! I love all your collages, I can't seem to get it to work for me.

    ReplyDelete