Wednesday, February 1, 2012

The Barn


I was putting Reese to bed last night around 8 o'clock. We were reading Trixie Belden in bed when I heard sirens. This is pretty typical, but there were a lot of sirens so I eventually rose from the bed and peeked out the back window. My heart sank at the sight. There was so much fire, and it looked so close. I thought that at 8 o'clock at night that whoever lived in that house, or worse, houses, would likely be home. Dave went outside to check it out and it turns out that it wasn't quite as close as we'd thought. (We thought it was coming from the street beside us, but it was a farm at the end of that street, and over a little path). It was coming from this barn, which the animals were thankful not in, and no one was injured. I think the fact that I even had a picture of it already on my blog, proves that I pretty much photograph everything.


                                                      The view from Reese's window.


The Barn

1 comment: