Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Repin, repin, repin...

Pinterest has been a real inspiration to me in the kitchen lately. I've taken my Playbook to the kitchen counter for the last two evenings to make dinner. I just look up the "pin" of choice, click on the link, and follow away while I make dinner. These are S'mores pancakes I made last week.  I have to say I have pinned way more dessert recipes than I ever intend to make it this lifetime. There are certainly a lot of dessert inspirations out their, but seriously, how many dessert recipes does one really need?

2 comments:

  1. Hey you! I feel like I haven't been keeping up with all the kind comments you've left. M'k, first, loooove Pinterest too, I use it to inspire me for everything. As for film, I am in love with it. I feel like it's pretty impractical. However, my goal is to do a hybrid and see what comes of it. Have to work on nailing my focus though. A lot of the images were too blurry. It's a weird focus system though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you seriously just ask that question? You can never have enough desert recipes!! But this is coming from a junk food addict. :)

    ReplyDelete