Monday, January 2, 2012

Project 52

I am pretty excited about starting a new photo project this year. Instead of project 365, I will be doing project 52 this year. I am doing this as a Flickr stream as opposed to a blog. As my blog is largely about my family life, I thought the Flickr stream would be good to focus solely on the photography. If you would like to check out my Flickr stream you can see it here. Feel free to comment on the pics to give me the illusion of popularity. ;)
Here are my children having lunch with their new Build a Bears. As some of you may know, I am not a fan of the Build a Bear concept, but as the children wanted to go, and my mother in law wanted to give them a physical gift, I thought this would be perfect. Unfortunately we met up with them at the mall just as she was paying the bill for Zoe's. I was traumatized. Yes, the children are also wearing hair towels that they received from their great aunt. I think it's a fashion statement. We'll go with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment