Thursday, December 29, 2011

Part Deux

Here are a few more pics of from our Christmas holidays. Reese was thrilled to pose in some of her new Christmas things. Usually Reese and thrilled to pose do not go together. Sometimes I'm lucky.





Mario vs Luigi. This has been going on for a few days. It creates some drastic highs and lows from "She stole my flower power!!! Wahhhh!" (Zoe). To "Do you want to have a sleepover?" (Reese) ."Can we?! Is it a school night?" (Zoe).


My sweet baby nephew- isn't he cute?!

4 comments:

  1. OMG. you are brilliant with the camera my friend! Hope you are having a wonderful 'holiday'! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year!! Love these, especially the one of the girls on the little couch. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, LJ you really need to make a trip to Talize! 50% off shopping days are the best! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Pie....super cute shot! My two are currently Mario/Luigi obsessed too!
    Erica

    ReplyDelete