Thursday, December 29, 2011

Christmas Vacation



Reese received some suspenders in her Christmas stocking. Now she's hooked, and she's got little sis hooked too. If they appear to be wearing lipstick, it's because they pretty much are. It started off as a clear lip gloss. It's "mood" lip gloss. I am sure you can imagine how delighted they were when their "moods" both instantly turned it bright pink/red. At bedtime I asked Reese if she had brushed her teeth. She replied, "yes." So apparently she had reapplied the "fabulous" lip gloss before going to sleep. So awesome, and so very necessary, right?
Tonight I finally "won" a flash on Ebay. You know when you bid and bid and bid and say you lose SEVEN different auctions, and finally with great determination and willpower, you say I WILL WIN THIS. And you do 'cause you paid for it. Yup. That was me. The real point is that I'm a winner. Finally. Or a loser, I guess. It depends how you look at it. ;)

2 comments:

  1. Yay a flash!! Let me know when you figure out how to use it and maybe you can teach me the basics. :) I have one and I have no idea how to use it properly... maybe I'll make it one of my New Years Resolutions. Can't wait to see the pictures you take with it!

    ps. Love the suspenders!

    ReplyDelete