Thursday, December 1, 2011

Christmas Pics


















Grandma bought the girls some sweet little Christmas dresses. Typically I'm not really into traditional Christmas dresses, but every now and then it's nice. I am so desperate to order my new flash. Trying to take these indoor pics was a good reminder. I have almost enough saved up.
Dave put up the Christmas lights tonight! (I love that boy). I nagged him lots and lots about how December first was coming, and oh look, it's tomorrow. 'Til finally last night he threatened that it would take longer, due to my incessant nagging. But he came through. :) He and Zoe went out nice and early last Friday to pick me up some cute lit up Christmas trees in urns that were 75% off at Canadian Tire. So we have those new lights to add this year, plus some new candy cane lights so it's looking pretty festive. :)

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures of beautiful girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The girls are so sweet Laura. Nice bw conversion on #5! I like it. :)
    Erica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Love Reese's dress.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fabulour photos!! Your girls are just so sweet together!

    ReplyDelete