Friday, November 4, 2011

The Show Stealer


You know how I can't make a post without a picture? It would just be so boring for me. In a sad and desperate move to keep my poor little dying blog alive, I searched through my files for a pic to play with because I hadn't really taken pics this week. This one made me laugh. Someone couldn't stand not being included in the pics of her new baby cousin. I hope my sister in law doesn't mind me sharing this pic. I tried my best to crop her out of the background, and clearly someone else is the star of this show. I haven't had much to blog about this week, and I'm working all weekend, but I like to update regularly because no one likes a "dead" blog, right? Hopefully this pic will amuse someone out there as much as it amuses me. Or close, anyway. ;) Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. keep on bloggin' my friend! I may not comment but i'm always reading! :)

    I think she really could have used a BIG CHEEZY GRIN in this pic though..would have gone well with hogging the lens! :)

    ReplyDelete