Wednesday, November 23, 2011

My Christmas Wreath, and Christmas Cards





We are starting to decorate for Christmas...slowly! I finished up this Christmas wreath the other day. I didn't want something that looked too Christmas-y. So I think this works. I also worked on my Christmas cards this past weekend. They are almost done. I am not quite on top of things though. I ordered some inexpensive photobooks as gifts and the layout got messed up so now I need to suck it up and pay more to have some made locally so they'll (hopefully) be ready in time. If these don't work out, I'm going to throw a tantrum. The end.

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow! You've been busy!! Your wreath is gorgeous, I love that it's such happy colours. Great cards too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them both Laura! Nice work!

    Erica

    ReplyDelete