Tuesday, November 15, 2011

A Christmas Card, by Zoe



I decided the other day that I would take up contesting in my spare time. We'll see how long that one lasts. I tried it once before, and gave up quickly when I wasn't becoming a "winner" fast enough. But round two, contesting, here it goes. I go to enter a contest, and realize I need to include not just a craft or recipe, but also a picture. Seriously? Does contesting need to be so complicated? Can't it just be me: Laura; lives at; email address. Blah. Done. So since I was already in the thick of it, I got little Zoe started on the craft for that picture I needed. I sure wasn't going to let a silly picture stand in the way of me and my contesting. Dedication, I tell you. I'll let you know how this contesting thing goes (or how quickly I get sick of it).

2 comments:

  1. I did the contesting thing for a while too, I really should get back into it. I won a couple things which made it fun, hope you do too!!
    Zoe's little Christmas tree is really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! Is it going to be my card???
    LJ

    ReplyDelete