Sunday, November 13, 2011

An Attempt at Family Christmas Card Photos


I think next year I will make my attempts a bit earlier in the season. I had to sleep today because I worked last night, and then it was much too dark out to take photos, and I just wasn't happy with the results. Dave says we might still have some more nice days to try again. My mom got the girls some new Christmas dresses so after we get those, I'll be able to try some pics of them. I can't wait, but I'm not sure about a backdrop yet. Maybe I'll get lucky and we can take them outside! These pics were taken on campus just off a parking lot. I walk past this area regularly and I scouted this little area that I just love for pictures. It's nice, you know, after you clean up a couple of beer bottles and other student junk. I think it will be a better spot when there is some sun shining though- maybe Spring time!

A practice shot- Dave looks a little stunned, but handsome nonetheless. ;)




2 comments:

  1. I think you got some great family shots!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great setting and you look fabulous. super cute. I'm lovin' the 3rd and 4th ones best!

    ReplyDelete