Tuesday, October 4, 2011




Wow, I feel so engrossed in my own life lately that I have no inclination to blog. And that's kind of funny because this blog is about my life. First things first, I have a new nephew. I haven't met him yet, but I will on the weekend, and hopefully I'll be able to get some pictures of him. Secondly, I've been growing impatient lately. I hate putting life on hold for the right opportunity. So I have purchased myself a new camera to start. So what the hey, I am going to start putting some of my little ideas in to action and start my own little photo business. I will need quite a few more things and lots of practice, but the camera is my starting off point and then I'll be on my way to the possibility of doing what I love. I found out my nephew was born a few hours after I ordered my new camera, but guess what? He was born two weeks early and the camera is on back order. So it looks like it won't be here in time for that.
In other news, it has been 7.5 years, and I have finally found a new running partner. She is 7.5 years old. ;) Dave and I used to be running partners. But as many of you know, two parents can't really go running together and leave their young children at home. I am really impressed with my new partner. We went out for our first jog the other night, and she did the whole thing. Then last night she wanted to try one of my full routes, and she did it, without stopping. She wants to do a longer one tonight. This mommas going to be tired. She'll be a much better runner than me, no doubt. I have known this since she was only a few years old though.
Since I had no pictures, I randomly selected some that I've never even looked at from my files. That's fun sometimes too. I have tons of pictures that I may never look at.

1 comment:

  1. What camera did you buy? Congrats on the new running partner :) My oldest son Craig is doing cross country-he thinks we need to run together! His legs are extremely long and mine not so much-lol
    I think I will stay to riding my bike while he runs :)

    ReplyDelete