Sunday, October 30, 2011

Party Time








We had our Halloween party tonight. It went well. We tried pumpkin carving this year. I am not sure if we will do the pumpkin carving again, but I guess I'll have to get some feedback from the kids. Usually we do Halloween crafts and cookie decorating. We did the carving in smaller groups while some of the others watched Halloween movies. I am thankful we did it this way because it would have been a disaster trying to get all ten kids carving at once. Some of the older kids could do it completely on their own so I would definitely consider carving again in a few years, when everyone is able to do it independently.

1 comment:

  1. Love the pictures from the party Laura! If you would like Madison's feedback, she loved the pumpkin carving! :) She loved the whole party!

    ReplyDelete