Thursday, October 13, 2011

The Cranky Girl






This little girl was some serious kind of cranky today. I wasn't really sure why. She had a major meltdown over at Hello Kitty doll that we refused to buy for her at H & M. It was one of the worst tantrums I have ever seen from her. It was kind of unusual, and very dramatic, and then it all came to light when she oddly fell asleep on the car ride home. Then later in her room she told me she didn't want the Hello Kitty doll anymore. Sigh.
On a brighter note, they had some really cute old school fabrics at H & M, and I got a couple awesome dresses for Reese. It is much harder to find cute stuff for your kids when they get "old" like Reese. So I considered myself lucky to find these great dresses. I also scored a cute little dress for Zoe, and that one happened to be on sale for $2. Big score! And since I have obviously fallen back into my tiny-people-clothing-shopping-addiction, I also bought this cute dress for Zoe at Old Navy the other day. I couldn't pass it up because it was about $6. It would have been silly to walk away, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment