Sunday, October 9, 2011

Brantwood Farms











Yesterday we went and had some fall fun. We didn't squeeze in apple picking though. :( I really wish we'd done that. I guess there is still time, but either way, I think this should be a fun month. Halloween is coming up, and I love Halloween. My children, particularly the oldest, are not cooperative subjects. They don't even want to give me a half second of their time, and it is hard enough getting pictures in full sun. I watched other kids pose sweetly for some farm pics, while I eventually resorted to bribing with cotton candy, just to get a couple pics, and this momma had to snap them- fast! Oh SLRs, how I love thee and thy fast shutter speed.

2 comments:

  1. Ah, yeah, I can relate. We bribed with a trip to McNasties the other day. A mom's gotta do what a mom's gotta do... At least the pumpkins were cooperative ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A little bribery won't hurt! Gorgeous pics!

    ReplyDelete