Friday, September 23, 2011

Hot Air Balloon


I have nothing much to write about, but for the sake of keeping my blog up to date, I figured I'd post an entry anyway. Here is a pic I played around with that took of a hot air balloon the other day. It was so close that I had to run in and get the camera. Here's some advertising for ya, EZ Rock.
I haven't been doing much lately, other than various workouts (thanks to JK and my new found free time), cleaning, and painting. I have enough painting to do around here to last me until at least Christmas.
Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Laura,

    my name is Jennifer Edwards. I've been in contact with Christine she is doing some alphabate work for me. I'd like to discuss photography prices. Please email me at jennifer.edwards@siskinds.com

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete